Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always looking for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. At Wow Labz you will be working in a culture that prompts growth and professional development while being fun.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate designers who are willing to put in the work to read, do and learn everyday with our team to become champions for our clients and their customers.
You will get opportunities to brainstorm, map experiences and prototype customer-facing and enterprise products of the future. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user and business needs and solve problems. Ultimately, you will make the product experience more pleasurable, user-friendly and intuitive.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Understand business needs and user psychology
- Able to conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Define the right experience mapping, interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around user’s and business needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, etc.)
- Work with team to implement eye-catching designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-5 years of work experience.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Familiarity with UX flows, information architecture, interaction design, design patterns, etc.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch App, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects,etc.).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, shapes, typography/fonts, UI patterns and motion graphics.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on the project.
- Attention to visual details is a must.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.