Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding, reporting and tracking bugs. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios / Test Cases, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing of Web & mobile Applications.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Exposure and hand-on experience in API testing would be desirable.
- Hands-on experience with scripting in Java, Shell, or Python is an add-on.
- Hands-on experience in writing MySQL queries.
- Exposure and hand-on experience in Automation testing is an add-on.
Apply if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Working knowledge of test / defect management software like JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Proficiency with Java, Java Script, SQL, HTML & CSS
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes for Manual testing (Mandatory) and automation testing (Preferred)
- Written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium WebDriver, Appium (will be an added advantage),etc.
- Knowledge of agile development process and experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)