Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a great React Native developer who would be responsible for developing maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android/iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of React Native applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside and guiding other junior engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Responsible for end-to-end mobile application development lifecycle (compiling & deployments).
- Program for interactive App development in iOS/Android Platform.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Guide junior developers
- Identify and correct bottle neck, fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the requirement as per the client requirements.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Publishing application on Play Store/App Store
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with integrating app with REST Apis, Web services.
- 2+ years of experience developing Mobile applications.
- Experience with React Redux
- Expert Knowledge on developing Universal Apps for different Phones and Tablets.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code, comfortable with basic Design concepts and flex ui.
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration.
- Clean architecture and unit testing-oriented coding
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket, etc
- Experience with Play Store/ App Store app publishing
- A good eye for detail
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Ability to help other devs in bottleneck situations
- We would also need to see if you are a culture fit.
- A good eye for detail
- Experience with third-party libraries and hands-on experience with firebase, marketing analytics and Android debugging tools.
Nice to have
- Expert knowledge of client-side security and performance
- Live apps on Playstore will be a big plus
- Involvement in OpenSource projects, public repositories would be an added advantage
- Experience with creating custom controls
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability