Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Building efficient server-side applications
- Integrating front-end components into applications
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Recommendation of design and implementation approach
- Unit Tests and Integration of Testing Models and framework implementation
- Code reviews and mentoring junior team members
Apply if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in core NodeJS development. 4 – 6 years of overall industry experience in server side development.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes
- Ability to envision the product(medium projects) / feature(large projects) road map and recommend improvements.
- Good experience working with Databases such as Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra
- Performance analysis and optimization skills
- Application of design patterns in code for optimization
- Experience with Microservices is an added advantage
- Hands on experience with AWS/Azure
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of agile development process and experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
- Degree in B.CA-M.CA or B.E/B.Tech