Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a tech enthusiast working primarily on blockchain technology to be part of the core blockchain team at Wow Labz. You would be a part of the Roadmap team that is working on the architecture, design, development and deployment of our decentralized platform.
It comprises a suite of products to create the next generation data economy. It would not just facilitate, but also incentivize the curation, clean-up / classification and verification of the world’s open data. In the process, it would create value for a wide spectrum of token holders including – data owners, data scientists / data workers, publishers, yield farmers / liquidity providers / market makers, data oracles and data buyers.
Your primary responsibilities would be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model and launching a blockchain network.
Please be sure to highlight the following in your resume:
- Publicly accessible links to the projects you have built and deployed. These need to be blockchain based. (MANDATORY)
- List of certifications you have completed on blockchain development (optional).
- Participate in the full life cycle of blockchain development, from research and analysis to architecture (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment).
- Develop (code hands on) protocols, backend APIs and dApps
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance, hands on training
- Manage or oversee the DevOps of blockchain projects
- Publicly speak at tech meetups, organise forum sessions or webinars (we’ll create the opportunities).
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Stay up to date with the developments in the global blockchain community
- Maintain existing protocols and dApps
- Raise the bar in writing clean, well documented code
- Hire talented developers as a part of the Blockchain team
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of minimum experience in Blockchain development
- Strong software development background
- Strong knowledge of various blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Polkadot, Solidity, Substrate and related tools (Truffle, geth, etc.)
- Experience with Web3.js, RPC, IPC and web socket connections
- Experience with wallets like Metamask, Mist or Polkawallet
- Strong knowledge of ERC20, ERC777, ERC721
- Understanding of tokenomics, token inflation and similar concepts
- Strong experience implementing utility tokens
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanisms (POW, POS, NPOS, DPOS, POA, etc)
- Familiar with distributed P2P protocols like bit torrent
- Experience with cryptographic libraries (SHA, TripleDES, RSA, HMAC, MD5, Blowfish, etc)
- Experience with Git
- Highly capable of executing in a fast-paced, virtual, changing environment
Any of this is a BIG PLUS:
- Hands on experience with Rust/ Substrate
- Contribution to open source blockchain projects
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Curious and aware of the latest digital and social media trends
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Extremely self-driven and able to execute in a diligent manner
- Get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion
- Fun to hang out with!