Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract maximum value from our data. You will be leading all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Research and Implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Cross-validate models to ensure their generalizability
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Guide and mentor the respective teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP
- Knowledge of server configurations and maintenance.
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Inclination towards Mathematics and statistics to understand the algorithms at a deeper level
- Strong OOPs concepts (python preferable)
- Hands on experience with Flask or Django
- Ability to learn latest deployed models and understand their core architecture to gain breadth of expertise
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- You are curious and aware of the latest tech trends
- You are self-driven
- You get a kick out of leading a solution towards its completion.
- You have the capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork
- You are fun to hang out with!