Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Test Lead to establish QA processes, procedures and oversee the testing of a product or a service. Able to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. With experience in organizing and controlling the Testing process, ensuring visibility, traceability, and delivering high-quality software working closely with all the stakeholders and teams.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios / Test Cases, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly
- Planning and scheduling milestones and tasks for testing.
- Review and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance, etc. are getting covered.
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Enhance existing automation framework/ create new Automation Framework from scratch using Selenium
- Institutionalizing Automation Testing and Security Testing is a must
- Maintain well-organized records of test results and generate the historical analysis of test results
- Coordinate activities with enforcing quality improvements
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams
- Should have previous work experience in implementation of various quality management systems
- Help prepare status reports, metrics to measure the quality of the project deliverables
- Help institutionalize a disciplined, rigorous, best practices, development and QA delivery cum management processes
- A lead should be able to demand all these that they are writing here from a Tester and implement best practices to ensure every output of ours is scrutinized to the best.
- The lead will be responsible for all outputs from WowLabz.
- Manage incidents (defects, problems, bugs) and help evolve an RCA-driven culture
- Learn the product and become a Subject Matter Expert.
Apply if you have
- Minimum 7 years experience in a hands-on QA and development role, plus a minimum of 2 years experience leading teams of highly competent QA staff.
- A minimum of 2 years testing experience with BDD, and /or with hands-on experience of Gherkin and Cucumber
- Experience of usage of Test management tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Test Rail
- Highly experienced in mobile, web, and desktop application testing.
- Automation experience is required. Candidates with mobile or web automation will be preferred.
- Sound understanding of Test tools usage of CI-CD pipeline like Jenkins, Circle CI, etc.
- Should have API testing experience using POSTMAN, Swagger, etc. Rest API Automation knowledge is highly desirable.
- Some hands-on Load Testing experience would be highly advantageous
- ISTQB Certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of agile development process and experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience building strong client/on-site stakeholder relationships.