Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Python Developer who will be responsible for managing the existing software products, understands the flow of ETL, ELT jobs and data transformations. The primary focus will be development of all the backend logic, but since you will be working with the front-end and UX developers, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is also required. You would also be taking care of the deployment aspect for the solutions you build.
- Designing and implementing RESTful API’s using Python.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging technologies, open-source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Supporting the testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
- Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
- Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Software Development with advanced Python Development experience.
- Must have Software Engineering and Architect / Design ability and experience to be considered
- Highly advanced Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Python (Flask Framework)
- Strong understanding of ORM concepts and modules such as SQL Alchemy
- Solid database skills in database (i.e. MongoDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure environment is a big plus
- Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solution
- Agile/SCRUM methodology understanding
- Strong knowledge of
- Data manipulation and analysis – Pandas
- Distributed Task Queueing – Celery
- Messaging systems – RabbitMQ
- CI/CD deployment processes