Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always looking for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. At Wow Labz you will be working in a culture that prompts growth and professional development while being fun.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead a young and talented team of engineers working on Python/Flask, A.I., Blockchain, Rust, MERN, React.js, Android, iOS, Flutter. You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and update detailed project schedule and work plan
- Track and analyze project risks, issues, action items, and decisions
- Assist and support Project Change Control Process
- Assist in scheduling and facilitating project meetings, documenting & publishing meeting minutes, and reviewing tasks & deliverables
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Assist in collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders and senior stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability
- Assist in creation of project presentations, status and project website
- Assist project managers in tracking and achieving project deliverables including acquiring official sign-offs
- Coordinate the on-boarding and roll-off of project resources
- Create and/or update project-related documents (ie: issue logs, test logs, test plans, Jira tasks, etc.)
- Assist with the review and updates of PMO Processes & Templates
- Produce excellent work for clients, both creatively as well as effectively, in multiple media types including, but not limited to, print, digital, outdoor, and collateral.
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities
- 1-3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- IT, ITeS, Computer Science knowledge, Agile and Scrum exposure
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field