Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always looking for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. At Wow Labz you will be working in a culture that prompts growth and professional development while being fun.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate individuals who are willing to put in the work to read, do and learn everyday with our team to become champions for our clients and their customers.
You will get opportunities to brainstorm, animate and prototype customer-facing and enterprise products of the future. In this role, a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You should be a creative designer and animator who is able to state being full of life or vigor; liveliness through the motion graphics they create, using 2D/3D animation. Ultimately, you use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leave them wanting more..
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Understand business needs and user psychology
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web
- Work with team to understand the project scope and objectives
- Handling the creative process at different stages, including conceptualization, storyboarding, animating, editing, etc
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project
- Designing and creating 2D/3D motion graphics for video deliverables
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with web and mobile interaction design, design patterns, etc.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Blender, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, shapes, typography/fonts, UI patterns and motion graphics
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on the project
- Attention to visual details is a must
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred