Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic Python Developer to build and implement functional programs. Your goal will be to build efficient solutions and systems that serve user needs. Responsibilities will include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. You must have a keen interest in technology and continuously upskill to be understanding the latest trends.
- Designing and implementing RESTful API’s using Python.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging technologies, open-source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Supporting the testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
- Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
- Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of Software Development with advanced Python Development experience.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Python code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must have Software Engineering and Architect / Design ability and experience to be considered
- Advanced Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django, Flask, FastAPI or other Python frameworks
- Understanding of ORM concepts and modules such as SQL Alchemy
- Solid skills in database (i.e. MongoDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure environment is a big plus
- Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solution
- Agile/SCRUM methodology understanding
- Good to have
- Data manipulation and analysis – Pandas
- Distributed Task Queueing – Celery
- Messaging systems – RabbitMQ
- CI/CD deployment processes