Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a great Android developer who would be responsible for developing maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Publishing application on Play Store.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with integrating the app with REST Apis, Web services, and RPC.
- Experience with Kotlin will be a big plus.
- Understanding OOPS, MVC, MVP, MVVM, and design patterns is a must.
- Strong OOPS concepts, component-based development, and basic computing skills – OS concepts, threads, data structures, networking, SQL, and XML.
- Expert Knowledge on developing Universal Apps for different Phones and Tablets.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration.
- Clean architecture and unit testing-oriented coding
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket, etc
- Experience with Google Play App Publishing
- Experience with third-party libraries and hands-on experience with firebase, marketing analytics, and Android debugging tools.
- We would also need to see if you are a culture fit.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Hybrid application development using React Native or Flutter and their lifecycles.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with the process of publishing an application on the App Store
- Experience with Rx Java
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components.