Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
As an HR Associate at Wow Labz, no two days will ever be the same! At Wow Labz, whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Wow Labz are builders at heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an awesome personality to join our crazy fun team as an HR Associate. You will play a critical role in the company but this is also one of the most fun titles, right? We would love it if you would ensure that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are established. We would also want you to work with team members to create a very fun culture for all of us to be in.
- Be a cultural Ambassador of the company
- Recommend new practices to keep employees engaged and motivated in a remote set up
- Implement employee programs like Rewards and Performance management.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Assist in employee onboarding and exit formalities
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- 2-4 years of experience in HR/People Function, preferred in IT startup/ Remote set-up
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Executive or relevant role in an IT company
- Sound knowledge on Employee onboarding and exit formalities
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, Google-Suite, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or MBA HR or relevant field