Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Data Science enthusiasts who are geeks at heart and passionate about programming and machine learning. You should have a research mindset and be willing to challenge yourself to learn everyday.
In this role, you should be highly analytical, with a knack for analysis, mathematics and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- Help us in annotation of dataset for yolo and Name Entity Recognition(NER) models.
- You will be trained on using image annotation tools like LabelImg and text annotation tools like doccano to serve the needs for development of our internal products.
- Learn and implement data munging and mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Freedom and opportunities to learn and introduce new tools, libraries and coding standards.
You are an ideal fit if:
- You have been part of any startup before or have tried to work on your own startup
- You had been placed via the on-campus recruitment drives, but chose to do something of your own you truly, deeply and passionately believed in.
- You have what it takes to code in real time, with very limited references using stackoverflow, google, geeksforgeeks etc
- You have a habit of solving problems in your free time
- You want to flex your coding skills – share your github projects, assignments and Kaggle/ Hackerank profile URLs
- You read a tech book every now and then to up-skill yourself
- Self-motivated to proactively adapt to continuous learning
- 0-1 years of hands-on experience of data mining with semi-structured or structured data.
- 0-1 years of hands-on experience with Python, SQL, R(Not mandatory)
- 0-1 years of hands-on experience in using Python based machine learning packages and libraries.
- You are willing to be trained on analysing various data forms to capture important data from it.