Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate blockchain enthusiast to help us implement a blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be learning new concepts, analyzing requirements, helping us with building on the relevant blockchain tech-stack around a certain business model, and to become a part of launching the blockchain network.
To ensure success as a blockchain intern, you should possess knowledge of data structures & algorithms, strong core computer science concepts, basic knowledge of cryptography and decentralized applications. If you can pick up new things and translate your learnings into super quick development & deployment then you would find a fantastic environment with truckloads of learning & growth.
Blockchain development is slightly different from conventional application development and you’d need to read/ study on a regular basis.
Please be sure to highlight the following in your resume:
- Publicly accessible links to the projects you have built and deployed. These need not be blockchain based. (MANDATORY)
- List of courses you have completed on tech development.
- Profile in competitive programming platforms like HackerRank, CodeChef etc.
- List of courses you have completed on blockchain development.
- List of blockchain projects you have deployed on a public test net.
- Collaborating with team members and managers to determine blockchain technology needs.
- Brainstorming and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Helping us to maintain client and server-side applications.
- Leveraging your learnings by optimizing the blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Being involved in the global blockchain community.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Basic knowledge of various blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Polkadot, Solidity, Substrate and related tools (Truffle, geth, etc.).
- Basic working idea of Fungible and non-fungible tokens (ERC20, ERC 721).
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of blockchain logic.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
Any of this is a BIG PLUS:
- Hands on experience with Rust programming is a PLUS
- Written smart contracts and deployed them to the Ethereum testnet is a PLUS
- Contribution to Open Source blockchain projects will be a PLUS
Persona of the kind of people who would be a culture fit:
- Very curious about things in general
- Reader + occasional writer
- Looooove coding
- Get a kick out of completing things and aren’t shy of working hard!
- Have a fire in the belly to learn and grow
Even if you don’t qualify any of our criteria, but believe you’d be able to excel at our tests and interviews. Ignore all the criteria and just apply! 🙂
Your college, % marks etc are inconsequential. If you have the right attitude, aptitude and if you are a culture fit, we’ll take you under our wing and groom you to become an outstanding techie. Ideally, an outstanding business-savvy techie.
We have a history of community builders and thought leaders in our company. Senior members of our team have built some of India’s and Bangalore region’s top startup, tech, design and product communities. Junior members of our team have won hackathons like Google Service Jam, Startup Weekend and more.
Getting in is a little tough, but once you are in, we really take care of you and give you plenty of opportunities to discover yourself and what you are capable of. At Wow we have a saying, “you shouldn’t be able to recognize yourself in 6 months”.
Please do share this with anyone you think would be the right fit for this or any other roles in our company.