Join the team
Meaningful work with a bold vision. If that sounds like your dream job, you’ve come to the right place.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
Project management is that train engine that moves the company forward and we are looking for a person that has strong leadership skills. You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. As a successful project manager, you will be a detail-oriented person that has excellent communication skills. Project phases, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way sounds exciting for you, we would love for you to apply to be on our team!
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Create and update detailed project plans and gantt charts based on the desired schedule.
- Track and analyze project risks, issues, action items, and decisions
- Assist and support Project Change Control Process.
- Work with project managers and ensure project schedules and budgets are met.
- Coordinate and organize scheduling and facilitating project meetings, documenting & publishing meeting minutes, and reviewing tasks & deliverables.
- Assign tasks and communicate expected deliverables with vendors and suppliers.
- Assist in collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders and senior stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability.
- Create project plans, gantt charts, presentations and status reports and project websites.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and roll-off of project resources.
- Create and/or update project-related documents (ie: issue logs, test logs, test plans, JIRA tasks, etc.).
- Assist with the review and updates of PMO Processes & Templates.
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years experience as a Project Manager or 2-4 years experience as a Project Coordinator
- All forms of education/ concentrations are welcome
- Impeccable writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as tested organizational skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to produce and deliver professional materials
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the team
- Ability to foresee and mitigate project risks in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Be able to multitask in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround
- Knowledgeable about tech, product, and project management processes
- Motivated and adept at organizing documents and information while aiming to simplify
- A background in Computer Science / prior start-up experience would get a preference